- MLS #: 1714689
- Start Showing Date: October 17, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1544 ()
- Year Built: 1913
- Est. Acreage: .200 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $7,232
Showstopper! Move-in ready Wauwatosa colonial offers gorgeous updates, amazing charm, and super desirable location. This stunning home shines bright like a diamond – it’s truly the one you’ve been waiting for! Features: 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage. Gleaming hardwood floors, crisp white woodwork, abundant natural light throughout. Spacious living room leads to wonderful dining room – great space to gather and entertain. Exceptional kitchen is the heart of this home, with awesome center island, stainless steel appliances, gorgeous cabinetry and tiled backsplash. Wonderful 3 season room makes for great play space or sunroom, overlooking super spacious backyard (lot is 0.20 acres per city record!). Half bathroom on main floor with chic cream city brick detail. Dual access to staircase leads upstairs to 3 bedrooms, all generous in size, and full bathroom with classic vintage tile. Thoughtful landscaping, great patio, and plenty of green space to enjoy all year long. Walk to Lincoln Elementary, Longfellow Middle, & Tosa East High Schools, The Village of Wauwatosa, Menomonee River Pkwy, North Ave hotspots and more!
- Charming Curb Appeal with Inviting Front Porch
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Exceptional Kitchen W/ Center Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Gorgeous Cabinetry & Tiled Backsplash
- Beautiful 3 Season Room - Perfect for Sunroom or Playroom
- Chic Cream City Brick Detail in Main Floor Half Bathroom
- Quick Walk to Lincoln Elementary, Longfellow Middle, & Tosa East High Schools!
- Super Spacious Backyard W/ Thoughtful Landscaping, Great Patio & Green Space to Enjoy All Year Round
- Walking Distance to The Village of Wauwatosa, Shopping, Restaurants & More!