- MLS #: 1804000
- Start Showing Date: July 29, 2022
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Two Family
- Total Rooms: 12
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 3 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 3096
- Year Built: 1929
- Est. Acreage: .140 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,005
Stunning Two Family Brick expanded Bungalow located in Pabst Park neighborhood that boasts original character, charm, and timeless beauty throughout. Each unit has 2 generously sized bedrooms, a large living room, formal dining room, sunroom, a spacious kitchen and an additional room off of kitchen that can be used as a kitchenette, home office, or den. Each unit offers over 1500 sq. ft. Old World Charm throughout property including beautiful woodwork, leaded glass, hardwood floors, built-in china cabinets, arched entry & windows, coved ceilings, decorative fireplaces and much more! As an added bonus a 3rd floor expandable/ walk-up attic is just waiting to be converted into additional living space. Home is walkable to many great shops & restaurants within East Tosa.
- Pabst Park Neighborhood
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors
- Beautiful built -in's throughout.
- Old World Charm
- 3rd floor unfinished walk-up attic
- 3 car Detached Garage
- Over 3000 Sq. ft. of living space.
- Walkable to North Avenue hotspots.