- MLS #: 1629496
- Start Showing Date: April 6, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1395 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1953
- Est. Acreage: .132 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,828
Low-maintenance brick ranch is winning combination of central and convenient location, open concept living space, tasteful updates, and outstanding value: own for less than you rent! Features: 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 2.5 car garage. Hardwood floors in gracious living room, 2 spacious bedrooms plus updated full bathroom all on main floor. Crisp and smart kitchen features on trend butcher block breakfast bar and excellent cabinetry space. Kitchen opens gracefully to family room/great room space: superb spot to entertain, relax, and live your best life! New furnace 2018 per seller. Lower level rec room is extension of the living space in this fine home. 2.5 car garage is insulated and drywalled, and makes for excellent workshop option – equipped with electrical service per seller! Walk to parks, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee County Zoo, WI Lutheran College, and Bruegger’s Bagels, plus excellent freeway access and quick bike ride to The Village of Wauwatosa. Call today!
- Brick Ranch Perfectly Positioned in Super Central & Convenient Location
- Low-Maintenance Exterior
- Updated Kitchen & Family Room Offer Open Concept Lifestyle
- Both Bedrooms Generous in Size
- Crisp & Updated Full Bathroom
- Partially Finished Lower Level Makes for Great Entertainment Space
- 2.5 Car Garage Insulated & Drywalled: An Excellent Workshop Option - Equipped W/ Electrical Service Per Seller!
- Walk to Parks, Milwaukee County Zoo, Medical College of WI, Bruegger's Bagels, WI Lutheran College & More!