- MLS #: 1766217
- Start Showing Date: October 4, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1821
- Year Built: 1927
- Est. Acreage: .1 (Per City)
- Property Taxes: $4,856
Stylish Inglewood bungalow offers inviting spaces and timeless updates, all at a great value! Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a newer construction 2.5 car garage. Welcoming front porch leads to bright, spacious living room. Gorgeous formal dining room with stunning coved ceiling and quintessential built-in buffet. Instagram-worthy kitchen is a perfect blend of warm vintage cabinetry and modern conveniences. 2 well-sized bedrooms plus a crisp full bathroom complete the main level. Find the third and largest bedroom upstairs, complete with gas fireplace and walk-in closet. Looking for an ensuite? Look no further! 2nd full bathroom and bonus office/den complete the second level. Additional features include: new roof (2020), fenced-in yard, newer construction garage, rare dual staircase layout and great finish potential in the lower level. Vibrant Inglewood Neighborhood location is walkable to all your North Ave favorites, Tosa Schools, and more. Don’t wait on this one – call today!
- Stylish Bungalow in Wauwatosa's Inglewood Neighborhood!
- Gorgeous Built-ins and Craftsman Detail
- Beautifully Updated Kitchen
- Large Primary Bedroom with Gas Fireplace
- Bonus Room - Great 4th Bedroom, Office, or Den Option
- New Roof (2021), Newer Construction Garage
- *Pajama Proximity* to Cranky Al's
- SUPER Walkable East Tosa Location!