- MLS #: 1632999
- Start Showing Date: April 25, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1144 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1949
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,699
Neat-as-a-pin Pasadena Gem! Low-maintenance living with thoughtful updates in desirable Pasadena location, this cottage-like home is truly an outstanding opportunity for homeownership! Winning combination of move-in ready condition and stylish, meticulous-care. Features: 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 1.5 car garage. Spacious living room with great natural light and gleaming hardwood floors, beautiful maple woodwork throughout. Formal dining room with on point chandelier gracefully opens to sunny kitchen with granite countertops, newer cabinetry and appliances. Updated 1/2 bathroom. Upstairs find all 3 bedrooms, plus beautifully updated full bathroom. Per seller, recent updates include new insulated vinyl siding on the house, plus new exterior doors, shutters, and dishwasher. Bonus deck perfect for those Tosa summer nights! Walk to Sendiks, Thainamite, Menomonee River Pkwy, McKinley Elementary School and more! Call today before it’s too late!
- Charming Cottage-Style Home in Desirable Pasadena Neighborhood!
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors & Great Natural Light, Plus Maple Woodwork Throughout
- Spacious Living Room & Formal Dining Room - Both Sunny & Bright
- Updated Kitchen W/ Granite Countertops, Newer Cabinetry & Appliances
- All 3 Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs
- Both 1/2 Bathroom and Full Bathroom Crisp & Modern W/ Stylish Finishes
- Great Yard With Plenty of Green Space & Awesome Deck to Enjoy All Summer Long
- Walk to Sendiks, McKinley Elementary School, Thainamite, Menomonee River Pkwy & Other Midtown Tosa Hotspots!