- MLS #: 1519550
- Start Showing Date: March 25, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1682 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1942
- Est. Acreage: .13 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,471
Lannonstone cape cod perfectly nestled in coveted Pasadena neighborhood is inviting, charming, cozy, and warm – get ready to feel all the feels the moment you step inside. With 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, over 1600 sq ft/city record, attached 1 car garage plus additional parking slab, and all brand new mechanicals, this house is just what you’ve been waiting for in the location you dreamed of. Features: unbelievable cobblestone natural fireplace, versatile floor plan with open concept living/dining rooms, gleaming hardwood floors, charming built-in china cabinet. Fully equipped kitchen offers great natural light, ceramic tile floors, and wonderful storage space. 2 bedrooms on main floor, both spacious in size, and conveniently located first floor full bathroom. Upstairs find master suite: generous master bedroom and crisp master bathroom. Bonus room adjacent to master – perfect nursery, den, office, or incredible dressing room/walk-in closet! Unfinished attic space extends storage opportunities. Awesome 3-season room overlooks adorable deck – superb entertainment possibilities here! 1 car garage, plus extra parking slab is added convenience. Walk to Sendiks, schools, parks, and a quick bike ride to Menomonee River Pkwy, The Landing, Hoyt Pool, North Ave hotspots & more! Call today!
Per Seller, Furnace, Central AC, and Hot Water Heater all less than 6 months old!
- Beautiful Stone Cape Cod in Coveted Pasadena Neighborhood
- Spacious Living/Dining Room - Open Concept Layout
- Amazing Cobblestone Fireplace
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen is Sunny & Bright
- 2 Bedrooms & 1 Full Bathroom on Main Floor
- Master Suite Upstairs, Plus Bonus Room - Great for Den/Office/Nursery/Huge Walk-In Closet!
- Bonus 3-Season Room Overlooking Deck
- 1 Car Garage Plus Additional Parking Slab - Super Convenient!
- Walking Distance to Schools, Parks, The Landing, Sendiks, Hoyt Pool & More!