- MLS #: 1626107
- Start Showing Date: March 15, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1860 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1950
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,633
Beautifully updated brick cape cod perfectly positioned on one of East Tosa’s most desirable streets: Lefeber Ave! This low-maintenance home offers winning combination of stylish and updated finishes, supreme location, and extremely functional layout with modern conveniences for today’s buyer. Features: 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 2.5 car garage. Beautiful hardwood floors, open concept living/dining room with crown molding – ideal layout for daily life and entertaining. Gorgeous eat-in kitchen features newer cabinetry and countertops, tile backsplash, great natural light, and large breakfast nook overlooking backyard. 2 bedrooms on main floor, each generous in size, plus full bathroom with classically cool black and white tile, newer vanity, and bonus cabinetry with Carrera marble countertops plus great storage! Upstairs find your master bedroom retreat, featuring amazing walk-in closet plus additional flex space – perfect office, reading nook, or homework station! Lower level rec room is bonus living space at its best: makes for great place to entertain and an awesome play room! Backyard is private and offers wonderful green space to enjoy all summer long. Epitome of walkable location: outstanding proximity to North Ave hotspots like North Ave Grill, Cranky Al’s, and Bel Air Cantina, walking distance to schools, library and parks, plus excellent access to The Village of Wauwatosa, Hart Park, Menomonee River Pkwy, and more. Don’t miss your chance to call Lefeber Ave home, call today!
- Wonderfully Updated Cape Cod Located on Desirable Lefeber Ave in East Tosa!
- Open Concept Living/Dining Room W/ Hardwood Floors & Charming Crown Molding
- Beautiful Eat-In Kitchen W/ Newer Cabinetry & Countertops, Glass Tile Backsplash, & Large Breakfast Nook
- Full Bathroom W/ Classic Black & White Tile, Newer Vanity, & Bonus Cabinetry W/ Carrera Marble Countertops
- Two Spacious Bedrooms on Main Floor
- Upstairs Find Amazing Master Bedroom W/ Huge Walk-In Closet & Flex Space - Great Office, Reading Space, or Homework Station
- Lower Level Rec Room is Excellent Extension of Living Space - Great Playroom & Entertainment Space
- Private Yard & Walking Distance to Schools, Parks, North Ave Hotspots & So Much More!