- MLS #: 1685913
- Start Showing Date: April 23, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2986 ()
- Year Built: 1936
- Est. Acreage: .350 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $13,009
Perfectly positioned on desirable Harding BLVD – this quintessential Cream City brick Cape Cod has been lovingly renovated and is ready for you!
Features: double lot, slate roof, over 2700 sq ft of living space, 4 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms + Lower level bath, stunning custom kitchen, 2.5 beautifully remodeled bathrooms, 3 natural fireplaces, first floor office/den, first floor family room with pegged hardwood floors, beamed/wooden ceilings, hardwood floors, expandable walk-in attic, partially finished lower level, private back yard with 2 patios, attached 2 car garage, rainbow playset included. Note: this desirable Swan Park Neighborhood will have a new Mckinley Elementary School scheduled to open Fall of 2021.
From the Owners:
We have felt truly honored to be stewards of this magnificent house, we renovated it honoring the style of the home and have absolutely loved living in it. The only reason we can leave is that we have built our forever house and plan to reside there. The day to day living and the times we have entertained our family and friends in this house have been magical and truly unforgettable. We will be very happy for another family to enjoy the house as we have but will be very sad to leave it.
Property is Broker owned. No Showings Due to COVID-19.
- Quintessential Cream City Brick Cape Cod on Double Lot in Desirable Swan Park Neighborhood
- Exceptional Craftsmanship, Impeccable Style
- Outstanding Floor Plan for Entertaining & Everyday Living
- Stunning Custom Kitchen Remodel W/ Gorgeous Island
- First Floor Family Room & Office/Den
- Open Staircase Leads to All 4 Bedrooms Upstairs
- King-Sized Master Bedroom W/ Beautiful En Suite Bathroom
- Lower Level Rec Room W/ Bonus Full Bathroom
- Walking Distance to McKinley Elementary, Menomonee River Pkwy, Hoyt Pool, The Landing, Colectivo & More!