- MLS #: 1810734
- Start Showing Date: September 16, 2022
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1799
- Year Built: 1926
- Est. Acreage: .130 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,265
Phenomenal brick bungalow in the heart of Tosa East Towne is an absolute winner! Exceptional combination of high style finishes, quality updates, classic charm, intricate architectural details, and fabulous yard: this is the one you’ve been waiting for. Features: 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2.5 car garage, gleaming hardwood floors, rich natural woodwork, and impeccable leaded glass detail. Gracious sunroom is delightful first impression, spacious living room with decorative fireplace and built-in bookcases opens to formal dining room with fabulous built-in buffet and stunning chandelier. Spectacular kitchen offers white cabinetry, center island, quartz countertops, on trend marble backsplash, and stainless steel appliances, plus bonus mudroom and built-in desk space: perfect for today’s busy lifestyle! Two bedrooms and updated full bathroom with travertine tile complete first floor. Upstairs find two more bedrooms: primary bedroom with walk-in closet, and 4th bedroom (4th bedroom is a walk-thru). Additional updates per seller include – newer roof, newer furnace (2014), newer hot water heater (2019), newer concrete on front porch, 11 newer vinyl double hung windows and custom blinds! Professionally landscaped backyard is beautiful oasis, with fantastic patio and great green space to enjoy all year long. Top notch location lends for walkable lifestyle – short distance to schools, parks, and North Ave hotspots! You’ll never forget the first time you stepped into your new home – call today!
- Fantastic Brick Bungalow in Wauwatosa's Vibrant East Towne Neighborhood
- Cheerful Sunroom with Plenty of Natural Light is a Delightful First Impression
- Spacious Living Room Features Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Rich Natural Woodwork, Decorative Fireplace and Built-In Bookcases
- Formal Dining Room is Perfect for Entertaining with Built-In Buffet and Stunning Chandelier
- Spectacular Kitchen Offers White Cabinetry, Center Island, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances and Chic Marble Backsplash
- Beautiful Backyard Oasis is Complete with Professional Landscaping, Spacious Patio, and Great Green Space to Enjoy All Year Long
- Updates Per Seller Include: Newer Roof, Newer Furnace (2014), Newer Hot Water Heater (2019), Newer Concrete on Front Porch, 11 Newer Vinyl Windows and Custom Blinds!
- Excellent Proximity to Schools, Parks, Cranky Al's, Bel Air, North Ave Grill & More!