- MLS #: 1586966
- Start Showing Date: May 29, 2018
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1695 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1938
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,603
Spectacular cream city brick cape cod in stunning Pasadena neighborhood is wonderful myriad of timeless style, graceful updates, and impeccable location. Attention to detail is a true understatement, this amazing property will blow you away at every turn. Features: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, true 2.5 car garage. Graceful foyer space, beautiful center staircase, gleaming hardwood floors, gorgeous gas fireplace, arched doorways, intricate crown molding. Formal dining room offers elegant corner built-in china cabinets with leaded glass detail and custom glass shelving. Beautiful eat-in kitchen features newer stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, slate tile floor, granite countertops, and wonderful natural light. First floor bedroom and crisp 1/2 bathroom. Upstairs find two spacious bedrooms including lovely master, and full bathroom with newer fixtures. Partially finished lower level offers wonderful extension of living space in this fine home – great space to entertain, relax, or ideal play room space. Updates per seller include: new windows throughout (2006), new exterior doors and storm doors (2008), new furnace and central air conditioning (2010) – extensive update list available on MLS. Meticulously manicured backyard with thoughtful landscaping, newer retaining wall and paver detail, plenty of green space to enjoy, and sweet patio for outside dining all summer long. Prime Wauwatosa location offers walking distance to schools, parks, Sendiks, Colectivo, awesome access to Menomonee River Pkwy, The Landing, Hoyt Pool and so much more. Call today before this beauty slips away!
- Meticulously-Cared for Cream City Brick Cape Cod in Desirable Pasadena Location
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Stunning Gas Fireplace, Intricate Crown Molding
- Formal Dining Room W/ Elegant Corner Built-In China Cabinets
- Beautifully Updated Eat-In Kitchen W/ Newer Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops, Slate Tile Floor, Great Natural Light in Kitchen
- All 3 Bedrooms Generous in Size
- Extensively Updated - Updates Include Newer Furnace & AC (2010), All Newer Windows Throughout (2006) & So Much More!
- Partially Finished Lower Level is Extension of Living Space
- Thoughtful Landscaping, Great Patio, Paver Detail & Plenty of Green Space to Enjoy All Summer Long
- Walking Distance to Schools, Parks, Colectivo, Sendiks, Thainamite & More!