- MLS #: 1739691
- Start Showing Date: May 15, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1723 ()
- Year Built: 1939
- Est. Acreage: .150 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,325
Charming Cape Cod in coveted Pasadena neighborhood has it all — space, updates, character and location plus curb appeal that tops the charts with welcoming blue front door and stunning stone chimney! Living room is bright and sunny w/ gleaming hardwood floors, intricate leaded glass windows, crisp crown molding and classic natural burning fireplace. Updated eat-in kitchen offers white cabinetry, breakfast bar, new KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, plenty of counter/cabinet space and opens to spacious dinette area with door to backyard patio. 1st bedroom and full bathroom round out main level. Upstairs find two additional bedrooms and second full bathroom. Lower level provides a perfect extension of living space for a family room/play area, and convenient 1/2 bathroom. Fenced in backyard offers great green space and patio to enjoy all summer long! Walking distance to McKinley Elementary, Sendiks, Lalli’s Pizza, Menomonee River Parkway and more!
- Outstanding Curb Appeal w/ Inviting Blue Door and Stunning Stone Chimney
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Living Room w/ Natural Burning Fireplace, Leaded Glass Windows, Crisp Crown Molding
- Updated KIT w/ White Cabinetry, new SS App, Breakfast Bar & Spacious Dinette Area
- 1 Bedroom on Main + 1st Full Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms Upstairs + 2nd Full Bathroom
- LL is Perfect Extension of Living Space for Family Room/Play Area, plus Convenient 1/2 BA
- Fenced in Backyard Offers Great Green Space and Patio to Enjoy all Summer Long!
- Walking Distance to McKinley Elementary, Sendiks, Lalli’s Pizza, Menomonee River Pkwy & more!