- MLS #: 1492456
- Start Showing Date: August 16, 2016
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Year Built: 1951
- Property Taxes: $6,360
Truly the best of Tosa…..
The location you want, the spaciousness you’re craving, this is it! Plenty of room for the whole family in this stately Colonial in the heart of Swan Park. Center front doors welcome you into the graceful and bright living room with dual-sided natural fireplace. Adjacent dining room overlooks the newly landscaped backyard, perfect for play and relaxation. The rich, warm, eat-in kitchen features solid wood cabinetry, granite floors and backsplash and includes appliances! Curl up with a good book in the cozy den where the library stores your bestsellers. The planning desk is plumbed for future main-floor laundry, and the half bath round out the first floor. Retreat to the master bedroom with double closets and en-suite bath! 3 more bedrooms and full bath complete the second floor. Efficient radiant in-floor heat means comfort with lower energy bills this winter! Walk to Hoyt Park, schools, shopping, Colectivo, this is the best of Tosa!
- Stately Colonial in Swan Park!
- Double-sided natural fireplace
- Granite eat-in kitchen includes appliances
- Cozy den with built in bookcases
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath
- Radiant in-floor heating for comfort and efficiency
- Recently landscaped backyard with concrete patio
- Close to Christ King Church and School, Hoyt Park, North Ave