- MLS #: 1708513
- Start Showing Date: September 10, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1222 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1925
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,518
Brick Beauty in Tosa Easte Towne is wonderful homeownership opportunity! Proudly positioned within walking distance of North Ave hotspots, schools, parks, and more, this stunning craftsman style bungalow offers gorgeous natural woodwork, gleaming hardwood floors, and storybook charm at every turn! Features: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Car Garage. Lovely front foyer is delightful first impression. Decorative fireplace anchors spacious living room, formal dining room with stunning built-in buffet. Sunny and bright kitchen features amazing farmhouse sink and great storage space. Two bedrooms and full bathroom conveniently located on main floor. Upstairs find third bedroom plus bonus unfinished attic space – possible expansion opportunity! Great yard, beautiful landscaping, unbeatable location. Top notch Tosa opportunity right here, call today!
- Wonderful Home Ownership Opportunity!
- Delightful Charm & Character At Every Turn
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors & Rich Natural Woodwork
- Gorgeous Decorative Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room W/ Built-In Buffet
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen W/ Amazing Farmhouse Sink
- Unfinished Attic Space Offers Possible Expansion Opportunity
- Walk to Cranky Al's, Bel Air, North Ave Grill, Schools, Parks, & More!