- MLS #: 1713019
- Start Showing Date: October 20, 2020
- Property Status: Active
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 2 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1092 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1950
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,559
The Pasadena Neighborhood awaits you! Situated one block East of the scenic Pasadena Boulevard and two blocks North of North Avenue, this charming cape cod checks all the boxes!
Center entry makes way to a sunny living room with adjacent formal dining room–both with refinished hardwood floors and newer windows. Perfectly-sized kitchen with ample counter space and generous cabinet storage allows access to large backyard deck! Main floor is rounded out with one bedroom and full bathroom with beadboard wainscoting.
Upper level offers nicely-sized master bedroom with window seat and additional bedroom with white wood paneling–convenient half bathroom positioned in-between. Bonus half bathroom located in the basement! Desirable 2.5 car garage offers plenty of space for vehicles and storage.
Walk to Sendiks, Thai-namite, Lalli’s, Mid-Town Grill & so much more. Come check this one out–you will LOVE living here!
- Pasadena neighborhood
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Newer windows
- Formal dining room with built-in china cabinet
- Ample counter space in kitchen
- 2.5 car garage
- Close to McKinley Elementary
- Walk to Sendiks, Thai-namite, MidTown Grill