- MLS #: 1725194
- Start Showing Date: January 27, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1092 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1950
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,321
Outstanding homeownership opportunity in coveted Pasadena Neighborhood! This adorable cape cod is a total charmer, offering great space and style at an affordable price! Features: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2.5 car garage. Beautiful hardwood floors, open center staircase, crisp white woodwork. Formal dining room with built-in china cabinet is wonderful space to host gatherings and entertain. Fully-equipped kitchen offers excellent cabinet and counter space, plus convenient breakfast bar! One bedroom and full bathroom located on main floor, upstairs find two more bedrooms plus half bathroom. Additional half bathroom located in basement. Walk to McKinley Elementary, Sendiks, Thai-namite, Midtowne Grill, Colectivo & more, plus quick access to Menomonee River Pkwy, Hoyt Pool & The Landing! Stop renting, call today!
- Perfectly Nestled in Coveted Pasadena Neighborhood
- Beautifully Hardwood Floors
- Bright & Sunny Interior
- Dining Room with Charming Built-In China Cabinet
- Kitchen w/ Great Cabinet & Counter Space + Convenient Breakfast Bar
- Roof & Central AC Both Newer Per Seller!
- Walking Distance to McKinley Elementary School
- Super Proximity to Sendiks, Thai-namite, MidTown Grill & More!