- MLS #: 1624004
- Start Showing Date: January 17, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1604 ()
- Year Built: 1949
- Est. Acreage: .120 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,253
Crisp cape cod perfectly positioned in desirable Pasadena neighborhood offers super walkable location, freshly updated interior, and awesome layout for entertaining and everyday living! Features: 2 bedrooms + first floor family room, 1.5 bathrooms, 1 car garage. Newly refinished hardwood floors, freshly painted interior, excellent natural light throughout. Spacious living room with great bay window, eat-in kitchen with updated cabinets and countertops offers superb utilization of space. Master bedroom on main floor with spacious closet. Family room offers convenient patio doors overlooking spectacular deck and yard. Updated full bathroom on first floor. Upstairs find second bedroom plus bonus unfinished attic space – great for storage or possible expansion opportunity! Lower level rec room is wonderful hangout space with bonus half bathroom and bar to entertain all year round. Thoughtfully landscaped yard is generous in size, with beautiful deck and trellis, plus lovely perennial gardens per seller. Walk to schools, parks, restaurants, Sendiks and other midtown Tosa hotspots. Call today before it’s gone!
- Updated Cape Cod in Desirable Pasadena Neighborhood
- Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors & Freshly Painted Interior
- Eat-In Kitchen Tastefully Updated W/ Great Storage Space
- First Floor Master Bedroom W/ Large Closet
- Family Room W/ Patio Doors Overlooking Great Deck/Trellis/Yard
- Upstairs Find 2nd Bedroom + Unfinished Attic: Possible Expansion Opportunity Awaits!
- Lower Level Rec Room W/ Bar & 1/2 Bathroom to Entertain All Year Long
- Super Walkable Location - Walk to Schools, Parks, Sendiks, Midtown Tosa Hotspots & More!