- MLS #: 1629674
- Start Showing Date: April 11, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1736 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1947
- Est. Acreage: .13 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,307
This charming Wauwatosa Colonial is in wonderful condition and set in the desirable Pasadena Neighborhood! Features crown moldings, dining room build-ins, hardwood floors and a gas fireplace in the living room. The remodeled kitchen, bathrooms and first floor family room give this home an updated look while staying true to it’s Tosa charm. Landscaping is complete with brick paver patio and built-in firepit. Oversized two car garage with a room in the back for additional storage (plus pull down stairs to an attic). Lots of recent updates include: many new windows, new pex plumbing throughout (installed in ’16-’17), new 200 amp electrical (installed in ’15) and drain tile and sump pump (installed in ’19). Nearly 1,000 square feet of unfinished basement available.
- Family Room Remodel - New insulation, windows, drywall, lighting, and crown moldings.
- Half Bath completely remodeled with porcelain tile flooring, new plumbing, and new vanity.
- Full Bathroom remodeled with new vanity, plumbing, plumbing fixtures, tub, and subway tile wainscot.
- New landscaping including grading around the entire home.
- New brick paver patio with built in firepit.
- Updated electric Service and New PEX plumbing throughout the home
- Draintile and Sump Pump recently installed.
- Walking distance to Sendick's, Ray's, Mid Town Grill, and the Tosa Library