- MLS #: 1551554
- Start Showing Date: September 25, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1990 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1951
- Est. Acreage: .16 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,721
Outstanding Value! Superb combination of highly-sought after location, excellent space, and great opportunity, this beautiful Swan Park colonial offers so much bang for your buck! Amenities include: 4 Bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2.5 car attached garage. Gleaming hardwood floors, awesome natural woodwork, intricate crown molding, natural fireplace in living room. Living room/dining room offer open concept flow – great for entertainment value! Formal dining room with charming built-in china cabinets and french doors overlooking beautiful backyard and patio. Fully-equipped kitchen with generous eat-in area offers excellent counter/cabinet space. Updated 1/2 bathroom on main floor. All 4 bedrooms conveniently located upstairs, plus updated full bathroom w/ tub and separate shower. Lower level offers partially finished rec room – great opportunity here to make this your own entertainment space or playroom. Furnace & hot water heater both new in 2012 per seller, all new windows except 1/2 bathroom window. Awesome backyard with sweet patio – perfect for Fall barbecues! Super proximal to Menomonee River Pkwy, schools, parks, Colectivo and so much more. Call today and be blown away!
- Superb Swan Park Location - Walk to Schools, Parks, Menomonee River Pkwy, Colectivo & More!
- Beautiful Colonial W/ Wonderful Floor Plan
- Spacious Rooms, Hardwood Floors, Natural Fireplace
- Built-in China Cabinets in Formal Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Eat-In Kitchen Overlooking Great Backyard
- All 4 Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs
- Both 1/2 & Full Bathrooms Beautifully Updated
- Partially Finished Lower Level - Great Opportunity for Playroom or Entertainment Space!