- MLS #: 1723148
- Start Showing Date: January 9, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1850 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1927
- Est. Acreage: .100 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,486
Beautifully updated bungalow in the heart of Tosa East Towne offers winning combination of craftsman detail, stellar updates, and supreme, walkable location. Start 2021 off strong with this savvy and stylish homeownership opportunity! Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 car garage. Gleaming hardwood floors, rich natural woodwork, abundant natural light throughout. Gorgeous decorative fireplace with impeccable built-in bookcases and intricate leaded glass detail. Stunning arched doorway leads to gracious dining room with built-in buffet – wonderful floor plan for entertaining and everyday living! Updated kitchen offers soapstone countertops and excellent storage space. Two bedrooms on main floor, both generous in size, plus first floor full bathroom with classic ceramic tile and pedestal sink. Upstairs find relaxing master bedroom retreat, complete with sitting area, beautifully updated full bathroom plus bonus room – ideal space for home office, playroom, reading nook, or nursery space! Lower level offers excellent extension of living space, with beautiful rec room, plus French doors to bonus office/den. Convenient built-in storage, wonderful laundry room and new furnace in December 2018 per seller seal the deal! Backyard offers great green space and patio to enjoy all year long. Short walking distance to schools, parks, Bel Air, Cranky Al’s, and so many more North Ave hotspots! Don’t wait on this beauty, call today!
- Updated Bungalow in Heart of Tosa East Towne
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors & Great Natural Light Throughout
- Impeccable Charm W/ Lovely Built-Ins & Leaded Glass Detail, Charming Decorative Fireplace
- Updated Kitchen W/ Soapstone Countertops & Great Storage Space
- 2 Generously-Sized Bedrooms & Full Bathroom on Main Floor
- Master Bedroom Retreat Upstairs, Beautifully Updated 2nd Full Bathroom & Bonus Room!
- Gorgeous Lower Level Rec Room, French Doors Open to Additional Office/Den Space
- Walking Distance to Schools, Parks, Cranky Al's, Bel Air and So Much More!