- MLS #: 1567764
- Start Showing Date: February 24, 2018
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1814 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1927
- Est. Acreage: .10 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,849
Tosa East Towne at its finest! Unmatched charm, prime walkable location, stunning updates; this spectacular bungalow will blow you away at every turn. Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 car garage. Lovely hardwood floors, gorgeous natural woodwork, beautiful decorative fireplace, impeccable built-in bookcases with intricate leaded glass detail. Stunning arched doorways, spacious formal living room, beautiful formal dining room with built-in buffet. Updated kitchen with soapstone countertops, great cabinetry space, cool tiled backsplash. Two bedrooms on main floor, both generous in size, plus first floor full bathroom with timeless ceramic tile and classic pedestal sink. Upstairs find amazing master bedroom retreat, complete with sitting area inside the master bedroom, gorgeously updated master bathroom plus separate bonus room – perfect playroom, reading nook, or even great as a nursery space! Lower level rec room is wonderful extension of living space with convenient built-in storage, plus french doors to bonus office/den! Great backyard with patio. Walk EVERYWHERE! Super proximal to schools, parks, Bel Air, Cranky Al’s, and all North Ave hotspots. Call today before it’s gone!
Per seller, tear-off roof on house in 2013, central air new in 2014, new garage doors new in 2017.
- Superb Charm, Location & Updates
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Stunning Decorative Fireplace
- Built-In Bookcases & Built-In Buffet, Both W/ Leaded Glass Detail
- Entertainment-Sized Formal Dining Room
- Updated Kitchen W/ Newer Appliances, Cabinetry & Soapstone Countertops
- Amazing Master Suite Retreat Upstairs - Complete W/ Gorgeous Master Bathroom
- Bonus Flex Room Upstairs - Perfect Reading Nook or Nursery Space
- Lower Level Rec Room W/ French Doors & Built-In Cabinetry
- Walk to North Ave Hotspots, Schools, Parks, & More!