- MLS #: 1737498
- Start Showing Date: May 1, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1401 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1927
- Est. Acreage: .100 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,145
Totally charming and full of updates, this East Towne Bungalow is the perfect home base to enjoy the vibrant living of East Tosa! Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2.5 car garage and a primo TETNA location. Off the charts curb appeal with classy blue exterior and swoon-worthy front porch. Step inside to find light-filled living room with gorgeous hardwood floors and formal dining room with craftsman built-in. Updated kitchen features abundant cabinetry, butler’s pantry and newer stainless steel appliances. Two bedrooms on main level adjacent to updated full bathroom with crisp, modern finishes. Second level en suite offers great separation of space with well-sized bedroom, bonus flex space (currently functioning as an office), and updated en suite bathroom. Such an awesome owner’s retreat with great flexibility! Lower level offers a great canvas for rec room, workout area or bonus storage. Jumbo 2.5 car garage plus great patio space complete this fabulous package. Nestled in the heart of East Tosa – walk to Cranky Al’s, Rocket Baby, Drunken Cobra, Wauwatosa Schools and more! From the chic exterior to the move-in ready finishes, you’ll love this East Tosa gem! Call today!
- Perfect Home Base to Enjoy Vibrant East Tosa Living!
- Classy Blue Exterior with Swoon-worthy Front Porch
- Light-filled Living Room, Formal Dining Room with Built-in
- Updated Kitchen with Great Cabinetry, Butler's Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances
- 2 Main Level Bedrooms + Updated Full Bathroom
- En Suite Retreat with Large Primary Bedroom, Bonus Flex Space, Crisp Full Bathroom
- Lower Level with Great Rec Room Potential
- 2.5 Car Jumbo Garage, Patio and Newer Concrete Driveway
- Walk to East Tosa Favorites and Wauwatosa Schools!