- MLS #: 1520653
- Start Showing Date: March 31, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2397 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1935
- Est. Acreage: .16 (Per City)
- Property Taxes: $6,887
Stunning transformation! Super square footage at unbeatable price! Gorgeous center entrance colonial in beautiful Pasadena neighborhood offers super spacious interior and superb, walkable location. This fine home is simply and completely the full package, with fresh interior paint and refinished hardwood floors in 2017. Features: 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, thoughtfully landscaped yard, perfect hardwood floors, spacious living room with amazing bookcases, crown molding, and gas fireplace. Elegant french doors from living room to sunroom make for wonderfully open floor plan. Formal dining room with built-in china cabinet is entertainment-sized – you could host next Thanksgiving! Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with great counter/storage space. First floor bedroom offers versatile option for guests, den/office, playroom – possibilities are endless! Elegant center staircase leads upstairs, where you’ll find 3 more very spacious bedrooms, full bathroom with retro ceramic tile, and king-sized master bedroom with two closets. Partially finished lower level rec room has super high ceilings and a natural fireplace; great to host packer parties, or ideal workout room, play room, den. Beautiful yard complete with pond! Walk to McKinley Elementary School, Menomonee River Pkwy, Hoyt Pool, Sendik’s, Rays, Colectivo, and so much more. Call today before it’s gone!
Updates Per Seller Include: Water Heater 2016, New Furnace & Central AC 2007, Triple Glazed Windows (throughout house) approx 2010/2011, Refinished Hardwood Floors 2017, Interior Painting 2017.
- Fresh Interior: Interior Painted 2017, Hardwood Floors Refinished 2017
- Stunning Center Entrance Colonial in Beautiful Pasadena Neighborhood
- Living Room with Amazing Bookcases, Crown Molding, Gas Fireplace
- Entertainment Sized Formal Dining Room with Built-In China Cabinet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Great Counter/Storage Space
- Elegant Center Staircase, Full Bath with Ceramic Tile
- King-Sized Master Bedroom with 2 Closets
- Lower Level Rec Room with High Ceilings, Natural Fireplace
- Meticulously Landscaped Yard Complete with Pond
- Quick Walk to McKinley Elementary, Hoyt Pool, The Landing, Sendiks, MRP & More!