- MLS #: 1740144
- Start Showing Date: May 15, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1863 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1926
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,611
Outstanding Buy! Beautiful brick bungalow a stone’s throw from Tosa is the full package at an exceptional value. Classic craftsman detail, super smart updates, amazing curb appeal and convenient location; this fabulous home is a total winner! Features: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage. Rich natural woodwork, gleaming hardwood floors, inviting sunroom is warm first impression. French doors lead to spacious living room with built-in bookshelves and lovely decorative fireplace. Formal dining room offers beautiful built-in buffet. Updated kitchen features white cabinetry, quartz countertops, and excellent storage space. Two spacious bedrooms and crisp full bathroom complete main floor. Upstairs find king-sized bedroom with en suite bathroom, bonus sitting area and great closet space, plus versatile additional room – ideal den, office, or nursery! Updates per seller include: brand new furnace (2021), exterior painting (2021), brick patio and landscaping (2019), and majority of windows are newer throughout homeUpdates per seller include: brand new furnace (2021), exterior painting (2021), brick patio and landscaping (2019), and majority of windows are newer throughout home. Walk to North Ave hotspots and Center St Park, plus quick freeway access. Don’t wait on this one, call today!
- Beautiful Brick Bungalow Is Exceptional Value a Stone's Throw from Tosa!
- Rich Natural Woodwork, Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Inviting Sunroom
- Spacious Living Room with Built-In Bookshelves and Lovely Decorative Fireplace
- Updated Kitchen Features White Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, and Excellent Storage Space
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms on Main Floor, Upstairs Features King-Sized Bedroom W/ En Suite Bathroom + Bonus Sitting Area
- Den/Office Space - Great for Nursery/Home Office/Homework Station!
- Updates Per Seller: Furnace (2021), Exterior painting (2021), Brick Patio & Landscaping (2019)
- Majority of Windows Throughout Home are Newer Per Seller
- Walk to North Ave Hotspots & Center Street Park, Plus Quick Freeway Access!