- MLS #: 1519555
- Start Showing Date: March 27, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1464 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1955
- Est. Acreage: .11 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,584
This sprawling ranch in highly-prized Pasadena neighborhood is an outstanding value in a super central and walkable location. Every single room of this fantastic home soaks up beautiful natural light. Features: 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 1 car attached garage, gleaming hardwood floors, spacious living room with great picture window. Updated kitchen offers awesome storage and counter space, plus generous eat-in area. 2 large bedrooms, full bathroom tastefully updated with ceramic tile, newer vanity, and glass block window. Lower level is an extension of living space, with awesome finished rec room, brand new carpet 2017, and bonus half bathroom. Breezeway makes for wonderfully charming den, office, or sitting area. New furnace 2014! Great patio and manageable yard. Walking distance to Sendiks, elementary, middle, and high schools, Menomonee River Parkway, and North Ave hotspots. Call today!
- Crisp & Clean Brick Ranch in Desirable Pasadena Neighborhood
- Great Natural Light in All Rooms
- Spacious Living Room W/ Hardwood Floors
- Bright & Sunny Eat-In Kitchen
- Updated Full Bathroom W/ Ceramic Tile
- Both Bedrooms Generous in Size
- Lower Level Rec Room W/ Brand New Carpet - Great Space to Entertain & Relax!
- Bonus 1/2 Bathroom in LL
- Awesome Breezeway - Makes for Great Den/Flex Space
- Walk to Schools, Parks, Sendiks, North Ave Hotspots & More!