- MLS #: 1698467
- Start Showing Date: July 14, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2349 (Unverified)
- Year Built: 1931
- Est. Acreage: .100 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,663
Outstanding homeownership opportunity in desirable Tosa East Towne neighborhood offers storybook charm both inside and out, super walkable location, and awesome space to live your best life! Features: 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 car garage. Brand new house roof 2020 per seller! Gorgeous hardwood floors, stunning stone natural fireplace, rich natural woodwork, beautiful built-in china cabinets with leaded glass detail. Great open concept flow between kitchen and dining room lends for wonderful entertainment factor! 2 spacious bedrooms and one full bathroom on main floor. Upstairs find two more bedrooms plus second full bathroom. TWO rec rooms in lower level with brand new carpet plus third full bathroom – great space to relax and entertain! Backyard offers great patio and green space to enjoy all year long. Walking distance to Roosevelt Elementary School and Longfellow Middle School, North Ave Hotspots, parks and more! Don’t wait on this brick beauty, call today!
- Storybook Charm Inside and Out
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors, Stunning Stone Natural Fireplace
- Brand New House Roof 2020 Per Seller!
- Rich Natural Woodwork Throughout & Beautiful Built-In China Cabinets
- Great Open Concept Flow Between Kitchen and Dining Room
- Two Rec Room Spaces in Lower Level W/ New Carpet
- Backyard W/ Great Patio and Green Space
- Walkable Location - Close to Schools, Parks, North Avenue Hot Spots & More!