- MLS #: 1577823
- Start Showing Date: April 28, 2018
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1315 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1945
- Est. Acreage: .16 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,192
Super chic brick cape cod perfectly nestled in prized Pasadena neighborhood exemplifies style, grace, and meticulous care. Such a stunner! Features: 2 bedrooms plus bonus den/office, 1 bathroom, 2.5 car garage. Gleaming maple hardwood floors, charming arched doorways, open concept flow between living room, dining room, and family room. Stunning corner built-in china cabinets in formal dining room, awesome family room with hip herringbone tiled natural fireplace. Updated kitchen is fresh and crisp, with great cabinetry space and awesome natural light. Beautiful full bathroom and one bedroom on main floor. Upstairs find master bedroom with unheard of walk-in closet, plus bonus den/office/nursery room. Newer windows throughout. 2.5 car garage, spacious backyard and awesome brick patio. Great proximity to schools, parks, Colectivo, The Landing, Hoyt Pool and so much more! Call today!
- Super Stylish & Meticulously Cared For Brick Cape Cod
- Highly Desirable Pasadena Neighborhood Location
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors & Open Concept Flow
- Formal Dining Room W/ Timeless Corner Built-In China Cabinets
- Bonus Family Room W/ Gorgeous Natural Fireplace
- Updated Kitchen Offers Great Cabinet Storage Space
- Master Bedroom W/ Amazing Walk-In Closet!
- Bonus Room - Ideal Office/Den/Nursery/Craft Room
- Great Proximity to Schools, Parks, Sendiks, Colectivo, Menomonee River Pkwy, Hoyt Pool & More!