- MLS #: 1512942
- Start Showing Date: February 13, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1368 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1938
- Est. Acreage: .12 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,812
Pristine Condition. Incredible Character. Coveted Location. This gorgeous lannon stone cape cod in desirable East Tosa is a true gem. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, newer 2.5 car garage (within last 4 years per seller), super walkable location. Features: impeccable hardwood floors, unforgettable crown molding detail, decorative stone fireplace, spacious formal dining room with corner built-ins, intricate leaded glass windows in living and dining rooms. Stunning kitchen remodel offers stainless appliances, gorgeous cabinetry, beautiful countertops, and even a butcher block center island! First floor bedroom is spacious and bright, full bathroom on main floor with classic vintage tile. Upstairs find second bedroom and two bonus attic spaces, offering wonderful expansion possibilities. Several newer vinyl windows throughout (2010 per seller), glass block windows in basement. Furnace new in 2011 per seller. Backyard is fully fenced with beautiful cedar fence, plus newer paver patio. Walking distance to elementary, middle, and high schools, and a quick walk to East Tosa hotspots: North Ave Grill, Bel Air, Rocket Baby and more! Call today before it’s too late!
- Incredible Charm & Character Throughout
- Hardwood Floors, Intricate Crown Molding, Leaded Glass Windows
- Spacious Formal Dining Room W/ Corner Built-In China Cabinets
- Beautiful Kitchen Remodel W/ Stainless Appliances & Butcher Block Island
- Full Bathroom W/ Vintage Ceramic Tile
- 1st Bedroom on Main Floor, 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
- Bonus Attic Space - Possible Expansion Opportunity!
- Fenced-In Yard W/ Newer Paver Patio & Newer 2.5 Car Garage
- Walk to Schools, Parks, East Tosa Hotspots!