- MLS #: 1661002
- Start Showing Date: September 7, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1331 ()
- Year Built: 1938
- Est. Acreage: .12 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,697
3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom brick Cape Cod offered at $224,900 in East Tosa!
This charming and perfectly proportioned home features valuable updates and architectural details that are sure to please. Open the front door to beautiful millwork, oversized windows and ornate crown moulding. Functional first floor layout boasts large living room with great natural light. Formal dining room with 2 built-in china cabinets. Well-equipped kitchen with new flooring and cabinetry. Enjoy all-day sun in the three season room with direct access to backyard. Convenient first floor half bathroom – perfect for guests! Exposed staircase framed by wrought iron railing leads to 2 large bedrooms upstairs. Master bedroom with dual closets and bright, new windows. Generously sized spare bedroom with airing porch overlooking backyard. Full bathroom on second level is an attractive blend of new and vintage, with updated vanity and beautiful ceramic tile. Lower level offers expansive third bedroom (with new egress window), updated flooring and finishes. Backyard is anchored by mature trees, features paver patio and bonus parking slab next to the 1.5 car garage.
Walk for coffee at Rocket Baby Bakery, donuts at Cranky Al’s or the Packer game at Camp Bar Tosa. Well-regarded schools within walking distance complete the package. Unbeatable value in the electric Tosa East Towne Neighborhood Association! Immediate occupancy – call today!
- Perfectly Proportioned Brick Cape Cod
- Beautiful Millwork, Oversized Windows, Ornate Crown Moulding
- Functional First Floor Layout with Expansive Living and Dining Rooms
- Well-Equipped Kitchen, First Floor Powder Room
- Bright Three Season Room with Direct Backyard Access
- 2 Large Bedrooms on Upper, 3rd Bedroom (With Egress) in Lower
- Super Walkable and Lively Location