- MLS #: 1527063
- Start Showing Date: May 5, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2236 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1955
- Est. Acreage: .110 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,150
Outstanding Value! This low-maintenance cape cod in desirable East Tosa is super spacious – 1794 square feet above grade per city, plus plenty of bonus space in partially finished lower level! Features: 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, 2.5 Car Garage. Open concept living and dining room with newer carpet (per seller, hardwood floors under carpet in living room, dining room, and back first floor bedroom), built-in china cabinet in dining room. Generous eat-in kitchen is super sunny and bright, with great cabinet and counter space, and fresh paint in 2017! 2 large bedrooms on main floor, first floor full bathroom with timeless ceramic tile. Upstairs find king-sized master suite; master bathroom with ceramic tile in pristine condition. Lower level offers two partially finished rec rooms, plus bonus 1/2 bathroom – great place to entertain! Per Seller, newer roof, furnace, and several newer windows throughout. Great storage space throughout, even a bonus cedar closet! Walk to all North Ave hotspots, schools, parks, and more. Call today!
Per Seller: roof 3 years old, furnace 4 years old, and water heater 5 years old.
- Incredible Tosa Value!
- Per Seller, Roof, Furnace, and Water Heater All New Within Last 5 Years
- Spacious Living/Dining Space With Open Concept Floorplan
- Generously-Sized Eat-In Kitchen Has Excellent Cabinet/Counter Space
- Wonderful Natural Light Throughout
- Newer Carpet in Living Room & Dining Room
- Per Seller, Hardwood Floors Under Carpet in Living Room, Dining Room, & First Floor Back Bedroom
- Both Full Bathrooms W/ Timeless Ceramic Tile
- Lower Level Rec Room Adds Great Extra Space for Entertaining
- Super Walkable Location - Great Proximity to Schools, Parks, North Ave Hotpots & More!