- MLS #: 1676040
- Start Showing Date: February 12, 2020
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2076 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1950
- Est. Acreage: .152 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,753
High-Style. Winning Location. Exceptional Updates. Stunning remodel a stone’s throw from Tosa is just what you’ve been waiting for! Features: 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, 1.5 Car Garage. Gorgeous tiled entryway with built-in bench is thoughtful first impression. Swoon-worthy kitchen offers white cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, convenient breakfast bar, gold hardware and open concept vibe into dining room. Beautiful built-in china cabinet with custom walnut shelves, decorative fireplace, super stylish light fixtures. Living room gracefully opens to family room – perfect flow for entertaining and everyday living! First floor bedroom and full bathroom on main floor, bathroom features gorgeous farmhouse sink, stunning tile and walk-in shower w/ bench. 3 more bedrooms and second full bathroom upstairs, plus brand new carpet, fixtures and sweet barn door closet in master bedroom. Updates per seller include new furnace, new AC, new house roof & gutters, all new windows, new carpet, and so much more! Spacious backyard seals the deal. Walk to schools, parks, Miss Molly’s Cafe, Menomonee River Pkwy, Midtown Tosa Hotspots and more! Steps from Tosa without the Tosa price tag, call today!
- Stunning Remodel Steps from Tosa!
- Stylish Kitchen w/ White Cabinetry, SS Appliances, Quartz Countertops & Breakfast Bar
- Open Concept Flow is Functional for Entertaining & Everyday Living
- Super Chic Fixtures & Hardware Throughout
- 3 Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs, Plus 4th Bedroom on Main Floor
- Both Bathrooms W/ Stunning Tile
- Updates Per Seller: New Furnace, AC, House Roof & Gutters, Windows, Carpet & More!
- Spacious Backyard, Walk to Schools, Parks, Miss Molly’s Cafe, Menomonee River Pkwy, Midtown Tosa Hotspots and More!