- MLS #: 1676485
- Start Showing Date: February 15, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1118 ()
- Year Built: 1910
- Est. Acreage: .103 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,402
Modern farmhouse in the heart of Bay View is chic, central, and updated! High-style meets functionality, this Bay View gem is exactly what you’ve been waiting for. Features: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage. Open concept dining room and living room offer beautiful hardwood floors, white woodwork and tall ceilings: excellent flow for entertaining and everyday living. Exceptional natural light throughout. Spectacular kitchen with white cabinetry, granite countertops, beautiful tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry will exceed your expectations! First floor full bathroom with walk-in shower is crisp & clean. All 3 bedrooms conveniently located upstairs, plus second full bathroom w/ clawfoot tub, and bonus sun porch – perfect spot to watch the sunrise. Super spacious fenced-in backyard offers plenty of green space to enjoy all year round, plus beautiful patio! Walk to Groppi’s, South Shore Park and more, plus convenient freeway access. Don’t wait, call today!
- High-Style Meets Functionality!
- Superb Updates in Winning Bay View Location
- Open Concept Flow Between Living Room & Dining Room
- Stunning Kitchen W/ White Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, & Granite Countertops
- Bonus Walk-In Pantry Offers Awesome Storage Space
- All Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs, Plus Sun Porch!
- Both Full Bathrooms Fresh and Crisp
- Super Spacious Backyard is Fully-Fenced W/ Beautiful Patio
- Walk to South Shore Park, Groppi's, & More!