- MLS #: 1516574
- Start Showing Date: March 11, 2017
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2138 (Per City)
- Year Built: 1951
- Est. Acreage: .15 (Per City)
- Property Taxes: $4,707
What an awesome location, with surprising space and updates! This breathtaking Cape in the Mt. Mary neighborhood has so much to offer. Glistening bamboo floors, neutral colors and spacious rooms captivate. The dining room with built in china cabinets is perfect for large gatherings, while the cheery eat-in kitchen is ideal for everyday family meals. Stainless steel appliances are included! Upstairs is where versatility is the name of the game: two bedrooms, PLUS bonus room that was once a kitchenette, but is currently used as a home office. Could easily be a mother-in-law suite or college apartment! Upstairs bath spotlights Kohler fixtures and gorgeous mosaic tiled floor. Cute half bath in the basement, potential for a rec room, even a spare shower for dog washing. The backyard’s beauty and function is truly impressive: completely fenced in with sliding gate, concrete patio with outdoor lighting and cool pergola. Updates per seller: refinished hardwood floors and crown molding, newer Andersen and Pella windows, Rennai tankless hot water heater, newer furnace, central air, garage door and opener, exterior doors, window treatments, carpet, insulation. Walk to Christ King, Tosa shops and parks. You could be in your new forever home in time to plant the garden!
- Prime Mt. Mary location, close to Christ King School and Church
- Refinished hardwood floors, and newer bamboo floors!
- Eat-in kitchen includes appliances
- Upstairs features 2 bedrooms, full bath, plus bonus room/kitchenette!
- Fenced backyard with sliding gate, concrete patio, and pergola
- Newer Andersen and Pella windows, tankless hot water heater, central air, furnace
- Over 2000 square feet per city records!
- Newer garage door and opener