- MLS #: 1751153
- Start Showing Date: July 10, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2248 ()
- Year Built: 1935
- Est. Acreage: .119 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $7,440
Timeless. Stylish. Move-In Ready! Spectacular colonial in prized Enderis Park Neighborhood offers fantastic updates, stand out curb appeal, winning layout, and an unbeatable location! Exceptional condition inside and out. Features: 2001 SF (above grade), 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and 2 car garage. This classic home integrates natural elements like lannon stone, slate, granite, and natural wood finishes into a spacious plan ideal for modern day living. Inviting foyer entry, gleaming hardwood floors, cove ceilings, large windows, natural woodwork, and an elegant fireplace anchors the living room. The refined formal dining room features classic built-in china cabinets with leaded glass and the spectacular gourmet fully remodeled kitchen with large center island, breakfast bar, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances opens to a gracious eat in space and first floor family room complete with 2nd fireplace! Half bathroom and walk-in pantry complete first floor. A partially open wood & wrought iron staircase leads to 3 bedrooms upstairs including a massive main bedroom with enviable walk-in-closet, a beautiful full bathroom with old world detailing, and stunning & extraordinarily private upper deck. The lower level recreation room is an awesome extension of living space with built-in bar making it the perfect place to enjoy the game! Per seller, 2016 featured most upgrades with new furnace, AC, water heater, appliances, windows, gutters, soffit, garage siding, and so much more! Amazing neighborhood association with sponsored events including summer concerts at the park, farmers market, and outstanding playground. Walkability to Enderis Park, Tosa East Towne shopping, restaurants, & other hot spots, and minutes from downtown Milwaukee. A truly move-in ready home, ready for it’s next proud owner, this one has it all! Call today!
- Spectacular Colonial Home in Enderis Park Neighborhood
- Unbeatable Location in one of Milwaukee’s Most Admired Neighborhoods
- Exquisite Architectural Details and Gorgeous Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Formal Living with Beautiful Wood Burning Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room with Stunning Built-In Cabinets
- Gourmet Kitchen with Large Center Island, Breakfast Bar and Eat-In Dining
- First Floor Family Room with 2nd Wood Burning Fireplace
- Lower Level Recreation Room with Built-in Bar
- Updates Galore: Newer Furnace, AC, Water Heater, Appliances, Windows, and more!
- Walkability to Enderis Park, Tosa East Towne Hot Spots, & Minutes to Downtown!