- MLS #: 1740404
- Start Showing Date: May 15, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1431 ()
- Year Built: 1947
- Est. Acreage: .124 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,239
Welcome to tree-lined 74th Street in Milwaukee’s Enderis Park Neighborhood! With storybook charm mixed with stylish updates, this is the one! Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1.5 car garage. Step inside and find hardwood floors, abundant natural light and a comfortable layout that is sure to please. Bright, open kitchen features solid cabinetry and stylish subway tile backsplash. Formal dining room with cool recessed ceiling and French doors to backyard patio, perfect for entertaining this summer! Main level bedroom is adjacent to full bathroom, perfect for a guest suite or home office. Upstairs find two additional bedrooms and second full bathroom with double vanity. Primary bedroom complete with walk-in closet and bonus nook. Finished lower level offers additional living space plus great storage. Deep, fenced backyard complete with garden beds and patio. Walk to the Enderis Park Farmer’s Market for breakfast or North Ave hot spots for dinner and drinks. Convenient location also offers a quick commute to Downtown Milwaukee. This Summer is looking bright on 74th Street – call today!
- Welcome to Tree-lined 74th Street in Milwaukee's Enderis Park Neighborhood!
- Hardwood Floors, Abundant Natural Light, Storybook Charm
- Bright, Open Kitchen with Stylish Subway Tile Backsplash
- Formal Dining Room with Recessed Ceiling and French Doors to Patio
- 1 Bedroom + 1 Full Bathroom on Main Level
- 2 Bedrooms + 2nd Full Bathroom on Upper Level
- Primary Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Bonus Nook
- Finished Lower Level, Fenced Backyard
- Walk to Enderis Park, North Ave Hot Spots and More!
- Quick Commute to Downtown Milwaukee