- MLS #: 1707909
- Start Showing Date: September 8, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1660 ()
- Year Built: 1949
- Est. Acreage: .138 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,870
Perfectly tucked into the highly desired Cooper Park neighborhood, on a tree-lined street surrounded by other beautiful homes, sits this stylish brick cape cod beaming with character and updates. Adorable curb appeal features fresh landscaping, beautiful brick and a modern refreshed siding color. Inside find original hardwood floors, intricate plaster moldings and tons of natural light. A rare offering in a cape cod – a separate dining room, complete with original built-in! Two bedrooms and full bathroom are on the main level. The white kitchen features an island and tons of counter space. Upstairs find the master suite, with walk-in shower and separate sink area. A bonus room is located off the master bedroom – perfect for a home office, exercise room, den or nursery! The backyard is a gem! Fully fenced, with a spacious patio, chicken coop, garden beds and a 2.5 car garage! Call today!
- Highly desired Cooper Park neighborhood!
- Tree-lined street surrounded by other beautiful homes
- Beaming with character and updates
- Adorable curb appeal features fresh landscaping
- Original hardwood floors
- Intricate plaster moldings
- Separate dining room, complete with original built-in!
- White kitchen features an island and tons of counter space
- Master suite!
- Bonus Room!
- The backyard is a gem!