- MLS #: 1809694
- Start Showing Date: September 10, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1424
- Year Built: 1952
- Est. Acreage: .149 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,688
This adorable Cape Cod is larger than it looks! Sizable Living Room with gleaming hardwood floors, two big main floor bedrooms with ample closet space, spacious eat in kitchen with updated cabinets and granite countertops! Upstairs, find your oasis! The primary bedroom has 3 closets, a cozy nook for an office or cuddling up with a good book, and a fabulous black and white tiled 1/2 bath! Polished and swank finished rec room space in lower level with built in custom cabinetry and chic bar boasts wood feature wall! Entertaining is a breeze in your larger than average, newly fenced in yard! Awesome 2.5 car garage! New roof 2021! New exterior doors! Stop renting! Pride in homeownership can be yours in this fabulous home! Close to parkway, freeway, Mayfair Collection, and Tosa!
- Larger than it Looks!
- Living Room with Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Two Large Main Floor Bedrooms with Ample Closet Space
- Spacious Eat in Kitchen with Updated Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- Primary Bedroom has 3 Closets plus Cozy Nook for an Office
- Fabulous Black and White tiled 1/2 Bath on Upper Floor!
- Rec Room in Lower Level with Built in Custom Cabinetry and Chic Bar
- Larger than Average, Newly Fenced in Yard is Perfect for Entertaining!
- 2.5 car garage!
- New roof 2021
- Stop renting!
- Close to parkway, freeway, Mayfair Collection, and Tosa!