- MLS #: 1700077
- Start Showing Date: July 25, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 3 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1477 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1938
- Est. Acreage: .228 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,997
A real hidden treasure just blocks away from Tosa/Mt Mary. This adorable Cape Cod has it ALL! Newly remodeled kitchen offers granite countertops, white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and ample prep space. Walk through the doorway and find a perfectly-sized dining room with charming built-in corner china cabinets and classic crown molding. Eye-catching natural fireplace in the living room is accented by built-in bookcases and quaint, sunny reading nook. Original red oak hardwood floors have been refinished and stained to showcase their natural beauty. Two large bedrooms are located on the second floor, along with remodeled full bathroom.
Spacious fenced-in backyard has plenty of green space, while concrete patio offers the perfect place for patio dining & entertaining. Additional 2 car detached garage + 1 car attached garage for all of your toys & storage.
The CHERRY on top, is the most unique “Cottage” in the backyard–complete with natural fireplace! This one-of-a-kind space is just waiting for your ideas–“she-shed”, kids play space, or studio for artists.
You do not want to miss this home!
- Remodeled kitchen with granite countertops
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout main
- Separate dining room with built-in corner china cabinets
- Natural fireplace in living room
- Built-in bookcases with reading nook
- Large fenced-in backyard
- Bonus "Artist's Cottage" with natural fireplace
- Extra 2 car detached garage
- Conveniently located near Mayfair Collection & steps away from Tosa