- MLS #: 1741251
- Start Showing Date: May 22, 2021
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1151 ()
- Year Built: 1923
- Est. Acreage: .118 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,617
This charming Bluemound Heights home boasts character and pride in ownership! Newer concrete walkway and driveway lead you to the adorable brick porch. Once inside you will appreciate the beautiful hardwood floors, tons of natural light through the new windows and great unified spaces. Need an office or den? Look no further! Additional living space off the main floor can be used for either purpose! Crisp white kitchen boasts white cabinets and appliances and darling blue laminate floors! Upstairs find 2 bedrooms and large full bath with updated bath fixtures. Fabulous basement rec room provides additional living space with it’s own zone thermostat! Additional full bathroom in basement is huge added bonus! Glass block windows and upgraded electrical! Enjoy the serene private backyard oasis, complete with brick paved patio and fully fenced in yard. Newer 2.5 car garage is sure to please. Centrally located with easy access to freeway, walking distance to Gilles, Blue’s Egg, Balestreri’s and Milwaukee Steakhouse!
- Newer Concrete Walkway and Driveway
- Hardwood Floors, New Windows
- Main Floor Office or Den
- Crisp White Kitchen
- Large Full Bath with Updated Fixtures
- Basement Rec Room with Zone Thermostat
- Second Full Bathroom in Basement
- Private Backyard Oasis, Brick Paved Patio, Fenced in Yard.
- Centrally Located! Near Gilles, Blue's Egg, Balestreri's, Milw Steakhouse!