- MLS #: 1673835
- Start Showing Date: January 23, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2055 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1951
- Est. Acreage: 1.02 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,604
Calling all large lot lovers! This sweet bungalow sits on an amazing tree lined, very private feeling ACRE lot! Plenty of space for yard games, entertaining, gardening and much more! Eat in kitchen with ample counter space and smart added nook for computer or workspace. Large family room flows nicely into oversized dining room with hardwood flooring. 2 bedrooms both with hardwood and 1 full bath complete the first floor of this beautiful bungalow. You will find an additional 2 bedrooms and half bath on the upper level. Sprawling space with endless opportunity awaits you in the lower level. Additional living space, mudroom, exercise area, laundry, you name it! Easy access to I-43 and a short walk to Minooka Park! This is a must see!
- Amazing tree lined, private feeling ACRE lot!
- 4 Bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2.5 car garage
- Large living room
- Dining room and 2 first floor bedrooms with hardwood floors
- Eat in kitchen with ample counter space
- Endless possibilities in lower level!
- New Berlin schools!
- Walk to Minooka park and easy freeway access!