- MLS #: 1779334
- Start Showing Date: February 11, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1044
- Year Built: 1953
- Est. Acreage: .140 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,995
Welcome home to Wauwatosa’s vibrant Ravenswood neighborhood! This charming red brick ranch is a winning combination of functionality + convenience in an unbeatable location! Features: 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage. Bright and sunny main living space offers hardwood floors and detailed crown molding. Eat-in kitchen has been updated with granite countertops, tiled backsplash and newer flooring. Off the kitchen is a thoughtful hallway “landing space” that serves as a mudroom area with a convenient half bath. Both bedrooms and the home’s full bathroom are equipped with plenty of closet and storage space. Lower level rec room provides great additional living space and is complete with a built-in bar. Enjoy the views of the spacious backyard on the quaint covered porch or the new paver brick patio (2021). Additional updates per seller include: New garage door + “smart” garage door opener (2020/2021), updated electrical with ethernet connection in multiple rooms (perfect for working from home!), new roof and gutters on house and garage (2018) and more! Quick proximity to Froedtert Hospital, the Medical College of Wisconsin, shops, restaurants and easy freeway access! Your home sweet home awaits- call today!
- Charming Low-Maintenance Brick Ranch
- Kitchen Updated with Granite Countertops, Tiled Backsplash & Newer Flooring
- Hardwood Floors + Detailed Crown Molding in Main Living Space
- Plenty of Closet & Storage Space Throughout
- Rec Room in Basement Provides Great Additional Living Space
- Vibrant Ravenswood Neighborhood Association
- Updates Per Seller Include: New Roof on House/Garage (2018), Updated Electrical + Ethernet Connection, New Paver Brick Patio (2021), New Garage Door + "Smart" Door Opener (2020/2021) & more!
- Quick proximity to Froedtert Hospital, the Medical College of Wisconsin, Shops, Restaurants & Easy Freeway Access!