- MLS #: 1808178
- Start Showing Date: August 26, 2022
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2158
- Year Built: 1954
- Est. Acreage: .280 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,605
Lannon stone ranch with peaceful parkway views is ready to welcome new owners! A winning combination of move-in ready finishes, park-like living and the convenience of Wauwatosa’s amenities at your fingertips. Features: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car attached garage. Bright and sunny living room with beautiful hardwood floors and cozy stone gas fireplace opens to dining room and eat-in kitchen. Super functional open-concept layout is perfect for every day living and entertaining! Updated kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, tiled backsplash and plenty of cabinet and counter space. 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with chic tile work complete the main floor. Lower level rec room is an excellent extension of living space complete with a natural fireplace, built-in bar and convenient half bathroom. Private backyard oasis offers plenty of green space to enjoy year round and a relaxing patio with pergola. Enjoy unbeatable proximity to Menomonee River Parkway, Currie Park & Dog Park and Oak Leaf Trail + easy access to shops, restaurants and the freeway!
- Move-In Ready Lannon Stone Ranch with Stunning Parkway Views!
- Super Functional Open-Concept Layout is Perfect for Every Day Living & Entertaining
- Bright & Sunny Living Room Features Beautiful Hardwood Floors and Stone Gas Fireplace
- Awesome Updated Kitchen Offers Stainless Steel Appliances, Tiled Backsplash & Abundance of Cabinet/Counter Space
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms + 2 Full Bathrooms with Chic Tile Work Complete the Main Floor
- Lower Level Rec Room is a Wonderful Extension of Living Space Complete with Natural Fireplace & Built-In Bar
- Peaceful Backyard Offers Plenty of Green Space to Enjoy + Relaxing Patio and Pergola
- Enjoy Unbeatable Proximity to Menomonee River Parkway, Oak Leaf Trail, Currie Park & Dog Park, + Easy Access to Shops, Restaurants and the Freeway!