- MLS #: 1642784
- Start Showing Date: June 17, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1534 (Per Seller)
- Year Built: 1951
- Est. Acreage: .190 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $3,457
What a charmer! Excellent homeownership opportunity in convenient, desirable Wauwatosa location, this move-in ready ranch offers a charm factor off the charts! Outstanding curb appeal, wonderful updates, super functional layout – this is the one you’ve waited for at the price you hoped for. Features: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bathroom, 1.5 Car Garage. Gleaming hardwood floors, great natural light and newer windows throughout. Living room and dining room offer awesome open concept flow – ideal for everyday living and entertaining. Updated kitchen is cheery and bright, with granite countertops, beautiful backsplash, tiled floor, gracious eat-in area and patio doors offering views of spectacular deck and yard. All 3 bedrooms located on main floor, including master bedroom with 2 closets. Full bathroom features convenient dual access to both the hallway and master bedroom. Lower level rec room is awesome extension of living space, with recessed lighting plus built-in shelving – great spot to relax and entertain. 2 additional finished spaces in lower level make for excellent playroom and/or den/office space. Awesome deck overlooks super spacious, private, and serene backyard with super thoughtful landscaping. Enjoy the most charming porch in Tosa all summer long. Excellent proximity to Menomonee River Pkwy, Oak Leaf Trail, schools and shopping, plus quick freeway access. Call today!
- Charming Ranch in Convenient Wauwatosa Location!
- Amazing Front Porch Welcomes Guests & Makes for Excellent Spot to Enjoy Morning Coffee
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Great Natural Light Throughout
- Open Concept Living Room/Dining Room Layout
- Super Spacious Eat-In Kitchen W/ Stylish Backsplash, Granite Countertops, & Tiled Floor
- Patio Doors Gracefully Open to Awesome Deck and Super Private Backyard W/ Gorgeous Landscaping
- Full Bathroom W/ Dual Access from Hallway and Master Bedroom
- Partially Finished Lower Level is Wonderful Extension of Living Space
- Excellent Proximity to Oak Leaf Trail, Menomonee River Pkwy, Schools, Shopping & More!