- MLS #: 1786133
- Start Showing Date: April 8, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1733
- Year Built: 1984
- Est. Acreage: .140 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,396
A must-see offering in Wauwatosa’s Glenview Heights neighborhood is a winning combination of high-style, move-in ready finishes, open-concept living, and an unbeatable location! Property features 2 bedrooms on the main level + optional 3rd bedroom space in lower level, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car attached garage. Updated kitchen with white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, stylish tiled backsplash and quartz countertops opens to the main living and dining space featuring a vaulted ceiling, gleaming hardwood floors, and large bay window to allow plenty of natural light throughout. Primary bedroom offers two closets and a private en suite bathroom complete with a double sink vanity. New carpeting in both bedrooms + soft-close cabinets throughout main floor. Highly coveted main floor laundry and the home’s second full bathroom complete the main floor. The newly finished lower level is an amazing extension of living space and offers endless opportunities for relaxing and entertaining- complete with a built-in bar! New egress window and convenient half bath offer great potential to be used as a 3rd bedroom, work from home space, or rec room/play room. Beautiful new landscaping adds to the charming curb appeal of this low-maintenance ranch + recently added concrete patio with built-in gas fire pit and pergola is ready to enjoy on warmer nights ahead! Excellent proximity to Froedtert Hospital, Medical College of Wisconsin, shopping, restaurants, and easy freeway access- be downtown in minutes! This unbeatable homeownership opportunity won’t last- call today!
- High-Style Open Concept Living in an Unbeatable Wauwatosa Location
- Updated Kitchen with Soft-Close Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops & Tiled Backsplash
- Vaulted Ceiling & Large Bay Window in Main Living and Dining Space
- Primary Bedroom Features Two Closets and Private En Suite Bathroom
- Highly Coveted Main Floor Laundry & Convenient Attached Garage
- Newly Finished Lower Level Offers Egress Window & Half Bath- Great Potential to Use as 3rd Bedroom!
- Beautiful New Landscaping + Concrete Patio with Built-In Gas Fire Pit & Pergola
- Great Proximity to Froedtert Hospital, Medical College of Wisconsin, Shopping, Restaurants & Easy Freeway Access!