- MLS #: 1782991
- Start Showing Date: March 15, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 12
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 3.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 4892
- Year Built: 2018
- Est. Acreage: .62 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $11,874
Absolutely stunning net-zero home! This home was built with all of the best details in mind. The kitchen features a large island, quartz counters, white cabinets & black stainless-steel appliances. Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout the living room, kitchen and foyer give the space a beautiful open concept feel with the kitchen overlooking the 2-story living room w/ floor to ceiling windows and a gas fireplace. 1st floor owner’s suite features two walk-in closets, dual vanities & huge step-in custom tiled shower. 2nd floor has three more bedrooms, full bath and loft. Amazing lower level walkout is perfect for entertaining with a wet bar, wine cellar w/ custom glass wall, game room, rec room, and small theater area (in addition to a full bath and bedroom). Amazing landscaping w/ retaining walls, brick paver patio, built-in gas firepit and terrace overlooking the private wooded backyard. Tons of shopping and restaurants in close proximity, New Berlin School District, it doesn’t get any better than this!
- Net Zero Home - Solar Panels and Energy Efficient Building Materials Nearly Eliminate Your Electric Bill
- Kitchen Features Huge Center Island, Beautiful Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Counter Tops, Black Stainless Steel Appliances, and Luxury Vinyl Plank Floors.
- 1st Floor Owner's Suite Has Two Walk In Closets and Private Bath Which Included Two Vanities and a Huge Step In Shower With Custom Tile
- 2nd Floor Features a Full Bathroom and Three Additional Bedrooms
- Entertainer's Dream Lover Level! Huge Wet Bar, Rec Room, Game Room, Small Theater Area, and Amazing Glass Wine Cellar.
- The Lower Level Also Features a Full Bedroom and an Additional Full Bathroom
- New Landscaping Features a Concrete Patio Off of Dinette, Tiered Backyard With Stone Retaining Walls, and a Brick Paver Patio With Built In Gas Firepit and Beautiful Terrace
- Home Backs To A Conservancy For Privacy
- Located In Top Rated New Berlin School District, Minutes From Costco, Restaurants, Entertainment, and Expressway