- MLS #: 1831850
- Start Showing Date: April 28, 2023
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2615
- Year Built: 1937
- Est. Acreage: .14 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,057
Lannon stone gem in the shadow of Jacobus Park is loaded with old world charm! Living room offers a natural fireplace w/stone surround, natural woodwork, and beautiful leaded glass windows. Elegant arches/plaster columns separate living room from the formal dining room w/built-in corner cabinets. Kitchen has ample cabinet space. Two spacious bedrooms and a full bath complete the main floor. Upper level offers an enormous primary bedroom with a line already run for a freestanding gas fireplace; create your perfect oasis! Enjoy the relaxing whirlpool tub in the dual entry second full bath. Additional bedroom is huge with great built in storage. Hallway provides bonus space for a reading nook or play area. Lower level has a fun retro rec room with natural fireplace, bar, and built-in bench, convenient half bath, and nice laundry area with finished floor and tons of cabinets. Backyard patio overlooks pond with waterfall and butterfly gardens which continue to side and front yard (they are certified monarch waystations). Enjoy butterflies, bees, and birds! Close to American Family Field, Hart Park, minutes to downtown!
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
- Living Room w/Natural Fireplace and Leaded Glass Windows
- Formal Dining Room w/Built-in China Cabinets
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Rec Room with Natural Fireplace and Retro Bar/Stools
- Newer Attic Insulation, Furnace, and Roof
- Beautiful Butterfly Gardens are Certified Monarch Waystations!
- Enjoy Jacobus Park Picnics, Hiking, and Playground!