- MLS #: 1571983
- Start Showing Date: March 24, 2018
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2063 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1948
- Est. Acreage: .18 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $6,802
Classic Beauty. Stately center entrance colonial in super central Glenview Heights location epitomizes classic style and timeless updates. Step inside and experience unparalleled attention to detail, impeccable taste, and a simply gorgeous lifestyle. Features: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2.5 car garage. Gracious foyer with spectacular center staircase, gorgeously refinished hardwood floors, generous living room with lovely natural fireplace. Formal dining room is wonderful for entertaining. Amazing eat-in kitchen is a complete showstopper, with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, fieldstone cabinets, subway tile backsplash. Bonus den/family room offers additional living space on main floor. Upstairs find all three bedrooms, generous in size, and updated full bathroom. Super spacious backyard with paver patio is a wonderful place to unwind and entertain, with plenty of green space and thoughtful landscaping. Incredible proximity to MCW, schools, restaurants, parks, the Village of Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County Zoo, and speedy freeway access. Houses like this one simply don’t come along every day!
Updates per seller include: all new Marvin windows on first floor, new furnace 2013, new water heater 2013.
- Classic Red Brick Center Entrance Colonial
- Bright & Sunny Living Room W/ Natural Fireplace
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Bonus Den/Family Room W/ Built-In Bookshelf
- Gorgeous Kitchen W/ Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, & Subway Tile Backsplash
- Generously Sized Bedrooms Upstairs
- Updated Full Bathroom W/ Granite Vanity & Tiled Tub/Shower Surround
- Super Central Location - Walk to MCW, Village of Wauwatosa and Fast Freeway Access!