- MLS #: 1746719
- Start Showing Date: June 16, 2021
- Property Status: Active with offer
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1513 (Per Public Record)
- Year Built: 1921
- Est. Acreage: 0.11 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,848
Perfectly styled bungalow in an ultra-walkable location!
Abundant natural light in the LR and DR with original built-in china cabinets, refinished hardwood floors, chic new light fixture & wallpaper accents. Perfectly-sized kitchen with refreshed cabinets, granite countertops, new tile backsplash & open concept shelving.
Two bedrooms on the main floor along with full bathroom. Additional two bedrooms upstairs with another full bathroom. Main bedroom offers bonus space for a vanity, work-from-home space, mini nursery, etc. Fenced in backyard is an oasis! Featuring newer concrete patio, playset & garden beds. Concrete wall has been used as a projection screen, per Seller–Imagine your summer nights outside watching movies!
Newer detached 2.5 garage is a ‘Tosa luxury. Newer roof, most windows newer, newer mechanicals/drain tile/sump pump. Walk to Cafe Blue, Wauwatiki, Camp Bar, & upcoming Crafty Cow restaurant. You will be delighted by this adorable home–come see it today!
- Original Hardwood floors & Built-ins
- Refreshed kitchen with new tile backsplash
- Spacious main bedroom with corner nook
- Two full bathrooms on each floor
- Ample natural light throughout
- Newer fenced in backyard with potential outdoor movie space!
- Newer 2.5 car garage
- Walkable to many nearby shops & restaurants