- MLS #: 1677803
- Start Showing Date: February 25, 2020
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Size: 1.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1058 ()
- Year Built: 1936
- Est. Acreage: .18 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $4,344
Neat as a pin dutch colonial steps from beautiful Jacobus Park is charming, crisp, central – outstanding homeownership opportunity! New furnace (2019 per seller) and new water heater (2018 per seller)! Hardwood floors, beautiful natural woodwork, stunning curved staircase, spacious living room with great natural light. Formal dining room with patio door overlooking deck and beautiful backyard views all year long. Freshly painted eat-in kitchen is sunny and bright. Both bedrooms and updated full bathroom conveniently located upstairs. Super central and walkable location – enjoy wonderful proximity to nature and hiking trails, plus quick walk to The Village of Wauwatosa, Hart Park, The Farmer’s Market, Outpost, Balistreri’s, Simma’s, Colectivo and more! Call today!
- Excellent Home Ownership Opportunity in Super Central Wauwatosa Location
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Natural Woodwork, Curved Staircase
- Great Natural Light Throughout
- Patio Door Overlooking Deck and Stunning Backyard Views
- Kitchen is Freshly Painted - Crisp, Bright & Clean!
- 2 Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs
- Updated Full Bathroom
- Walk to Jacobus Park, The Village of Wauwatosa, Outpost, Balistreri's, Colectivo & More!