- MLS #: 1625141
- Start Showing Date: March 8, 2019
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 3.5 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 1347 ()
- Year Built: 1897
- Est. Acreage: .90 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $5,159
Super charming farmhouse in the absolute heart of Wauwatosa is overflowing with character and grace at every turn! Offering great updates and awesome floor plan in desirable Charles Jacobus Park location, this historic home is such a gem and could be yours. Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and an unheard of 3.5 car garage! Beautiful hardwood floors, gorgeous woodwork, stained glass front windows, tall ceilings, wonderful natural light. Formal dining room is great space for both daily dining and entertaining friends and family. Fully-equipped kitchen leads to wonderful sunroom overlooking beautiful yard! Bonus room on main floor is great opportunity for den or playroom, plus first floor full bathroom. All 3 bedrooms conveniently located upstairs – super-sized master bedroom is incredibly spacious! Second full bathroom offers tile and pedestal sink. Private yard and truly unbeatable proximity to The Village of Wauwatosa, Tosa Tonight Concert Series, Hart Park, Cafe Hollander, Farmer’s Market, Balistreri’s, Simmas, Colectivo, Jacobus Park, Jefferson Elementary and so much more! Call today!
- Charming Farmhouse in the Heart Of Tosa!
- Inviting Front Porch, Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Stained Glass Windows, Loads of Character
- Spacious Living Room, Open Feel to Formal Dining Room
- Bonus Den on Main Floor - Makes for Great Office or Playroom Space
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen Leads to Awesome Sunroom Overlooking Super Private Yard
- All Three Bedrooms Conveniently Located Upstairs
- Master Bedroom is Extra Spacious
- Walk to Hart Park, Jefferson Elementary, The Village of Wauwatosa, Balistreri's, Colectivo & More!