- MLS #: 1794540
- Start Showing Date: June 3, 2022
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2 car garage
- Est. Square Footage: 2502
- Year Built: 1926
- Est. Acreage: .160 (Per Public Record)
- Property Taxes: $7,302
One-of-a-kind lannon stone cape cod in premier Wellauer ParkNeighborhood offers incredible architectural details, storybook charm, and wonderful spaces to live and entertain. Proudly positioned on one of Wauwatosa’s most iconic boulevards: Grand Parkway! This handsome home with 2,192 square footage above grade per city record has been lovingly cared for by its current owners for 46 years and is ready for its lucky new owner. Features: 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2-car garage. Amazing front porch is an unforgettable first impression! Gracious foyer leads to spacious formal living room with abundant natural light, spectacular arched windows, and beautiful natural fireplace. Fully-equipped eat-in kitchen offers convenient pass-thru to formal dining room. Bonus family room/den/5th bedroom option adds versatility to floorplan. First bedroom with charming bay window, and a full bathroom complete the first floor. Upstairs find 3 more bedrooms, including a spacious primary bedroom with two closets, and second full bathroom. Partially finished lower level offers wonderful rec room or playroom option, plus plenty of storage space. Deep backyard offers great green space to enjoy all throughout the seasons, with lovely patio off the side and sunny garden plot behind garage! Easy walking distance to Colectivo, Gilles, Jefferson Elementary, St. Jude School, Balistreri’s, Simma’s, Froedtert/Medical College. Plus quick freeway access! It’s not every day a gem like this comes to market. Welcome home.
- Spectacular Lannon Stone Cape Cod with Amazing Front Porch Proudly Positioned in Tosa's Wellauer Park Neighborhood
- Amazing Architectural Details and Storybook Charm Make For Wonderful Spaces to Live and Entertain
- Foyer Leads to Spacious Formal Living Room with Abundant Natural Light, Arched Windows and Beautiful Natural Fireplace
- Eat-In Kitchen Offers Great Cabinet Space and Convenient Pass Thru to Formal Dining Room
- Bonus Family Room/Den/5th Bedroom Adds Great Versatility to Floor Plan
- Partially Finished Lower Level Rec Room Provides Endless Options for Additional Living Space
- Super Deep Backyard Offers Great Green Space to Enjoy Throughout the Seasons + Lovely Patio and Garden Plot!
- Excellent Proximity to Colectivo, Jefferson Elementary, St Jude School, Balistreri's, Simma's, Froedtert/Medical College of WI + Easy Freeway Access!