- MLS #: 1491334
- Start Showing Date: August 12, 2016
- Property Status: Sold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Garage Size: 1 car garage
- Year Built: 1919
- Property Taxes: $5,240
Jacobus Park Neighborhood!
Classic period details, lovingly cared for, perfect location. Located on a quiet one-way street, this is your new forever home! Refinished hardwood floors and original crown molding on the main, with the living room accommodating your largest furniture. Dining room with original lead glass windows are simply stunning! The kitchen overlooks the private backyard and patio, and includes all appliances, with plenty of storage. Master bedroom with double walk-in closets is restful and relaxing, as is the updated bath. Partially finished basement too! Updates per seller: hot water heater, furnace, roof, electrical, windows, paint, plumbing, landscaping. Quick walk under a canopy of lush mature trees to Jacobus and Hart Parks, Jefferson school, Colectivo. Rare opportunity to own in one of the finest neighborhoods in Tosa!
- Refinished hardwood floors, original lead glass, crown moldings
- Per seller: Newer roof, furnace, hot water heater, electrical, plumbing, windows
- Lush landscaping, private backyard with patio
- Tree-lined, quiet, one-way street
- Close to Jefferson Elementary, Jacobus and Hart Parks, Colectivo!
- Oversized rooms, airy and bright